Friday, May 9, 2014

Places I’d like to visit

Hello everyone!

My dream is to visit Ireland. I want know and traverse them green landscape. In this place is all green, there are many clovers and wonderful trees for example: oaks, elms, holm oaks, etc. Green in all directions!!! In this place exits many natural parks whit many animal in especially the red fox (I love the foxes) It`s really beautiful.  

I want know the history of Ireland, the language, the architecture, the old clothes and I want eat theme traditional food (although I am vegetarian, maybe I only look a traditional food). Besides I want know the Celtic legends and stories about gnomes, leprechauns, elf, and magical creatures (and about golden pots)

I will like to travel with my boyfriend. He loves the nature and listens to stories of the magical creatures.
Well, I think that the best season for the travel is in the winter (Chile), because in Ireland is summer. We can look all the glory and magnificence of landscape.


For travel to Ireland, we take a plane. The travel has duration of 15 hours approximately.  We have a layover in Madrid and later we take a plane for Dublin. 

Well, that is it!!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi! beautiful place :) I love a particular group, the cranberries!
    kisses.
    Bye :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Roxana.

    Some comments:

    You should say, "I WANT TO..."

    Also, "In this place THERE ARE MANY ANIMALS, SPECIALLY THE RED FOX"

    Don´t forget possessives: "I want to eat THEIR traditional food"

    To express likes, say: "I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL"

    And to express purpose use "TO". So, "To travel to Ireland.."

    2 points

    ReplyDelete